Deep moisturizing anti-ageing serum
AGE 2 O Serum takes care of the “irrigation” dimension. It stimulates cell oxygenation, restores cell membrane permeability and durably corrects the diffusion of water from the deep layers to the epidermis.
- DRY SKINS
- Acts particularly on skin irrigation
- Increases the synthesis of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Stimulates cell oxygenation
Active water source
A real moisturizing concentrate with an opalescent fluid texture that immediately and lastingly melts on the skin and quenches its thirst.
The powerful formula of AGE 2 O Serum quickly corrects the effects of the most common dehydration. Intensely refreshed, the skin is radiant again. Plumped from the inside, the face attracts light, fine lines are smoothed.
- Increases the elements of NMF (natural moisturizing factor) to 123%.
- Improves the skin’s natural intrinsic moisture (x7)
- Restores the cell membrane permeability at a young skin level (+40%)
- Strengthens the quality of the dermo-epidermal junction, a key element in all exchanges between the dermis and the epidermis. Maintains the osmotic balance of water at the cellular level and helps to convey it and diffuse it effectively into all layers of the skin.
How to apply
- Apply the serum, in the morning and/or at night, including around the eye area.
- For a skin care routine, the serum should be applied first, beneath your day cream.
- In the case of very dehydrated skin, combine serum with AGE 2 O moisturizing anti-ageing cream.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ALOE FEROX LEAF EXTRACT, BETAINE, FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, VERNONIA APPENDICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM LEVULINATE, BENZOIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM ANISATE, CI 42090 (BLUE 1)
- VERNONIA APPENDICULATA