Anti-ageing firming lifting serum
Age Killer Serum delivers spectacular results right from the start. One to two drops are enough for the face, eye contour and neck. The skin literally smoothes beneath the fingers. It absorbs this highly energizing sap. Tonus, radiance, youth, instantly brighten the face.
- FIRMS UP
- ALL SKIN TYPES
anti-aging face serum
- Protects and stimulates protein synthesis (collagen and elastin)
- Repairs visible signs of ageing: wrinkles, tone…
- The facial contours are reshaped, the oval becomes firmer
Instant beauty shock
The skin appears more luminous, toned and smooth… Immediately, all the parameters essential to the beauty of the skin are reactivated, and you’ll notice it!
The stimulation of the Laminine5 enzyme and the striking activation of cellular metabolism allow the skin to regain firmness and elasticity. The facial contours are reshaped, the oval shape gradually tightens. Age Killer Serum acts in synergy on the two fundamental proteins of the skin’s “youthfulness and firmness capital”: elastin and collagen.
It protects the collagen network and increases their overall quantity. 98% of the elastin network is protected from degradation. In 28 days, the skin recovers more elasticity and tone. Stimulated in depth, the skin regains its dynamism and punch.
How to apply
- Apply the serum, in the morning and/or at night, to the face (including the eye contour area) and neck.
- In a skin care routine, the serum should be applied first, beneath your day cream.
- For a striking synergy and extreme lifting and firmness action, combine the serum with Age Killer firming cream.
AQUA (WATER/EAU), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, CARBOMER, SODIUM SALICYLATE, ALOE FEROX LEAF EXTRACT, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, VERNONIA APPENDICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALLANTOIN, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIPEPTIDE-10 CITRULLINE, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER.
- VERNONIA APPENDICULATA
- PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS