Water-emulsifiable oil that turns into a relatively covering make-up remover cream, in order to allow an extended massage, capable of removing all traces of make-up or impurities.
- ALL SKIN TYPES
Evolutive oil with high make-up removal properties
- Removes all types of make-up. Brightens, provides comfort and suppleness to the skin.
- Cleans and removes make-up while respecting the hydrolipidic surface film.
- Gently exfoliates when combined with Clean Cleansing Powder
Your new make-up removal ritual
Clean Cleansing Oil removes make-up and impurities from the skin (face, eyes and lips) while maintaining its comfort. The skin is clean, soft, feels comfortable, and is awaiting its care.
The essential fatty acids contained in Marula oil, with a composition similar to the membrane structures and intercellular tissue of the skin, provide Clean Oil with restructuring and nourishing properties and incomparable anti-ageing benefits.
Its thin texture effortlessly dissolves even the most resistant make-up, all impurities and all traces of pollution.
Exfoliating and resurfacing action
Clean Oil blends with Clean Powder: the salts of the enzymatic powder are immiscible in the evolutive oil. Their thin and regular grain texture will therefore add an exfoliating action to the detoxifying properties of mineral salts. The skin then benefits from the anti-ageing properties combined with Kalahari salt powder and evolutive oil with essential fatty acids.
How to apply
- Gently massage face and neck. Then wet your hands and continue the massage. The oil evolves, and gradually turns into a milky emulsion.
- Rinse face with a wet cotton pad (or towel) with lukewarm or hot water. Then dry your face.
- In the palm of the hand, pour the equivalent of one teaspoon of powder. Add 2 to 3 drops of oil and massage the mixture on the entire dry face.
- Continue to massage with wet hands until the small grains of the powder dissolve and form a light and soft milky emulsion. Finalize by careful rinsing with plenty of water, then gently dry your face.
HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, MINERAL OIL, PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 80, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.
Marula kernel oil has a particularly high level of vitamin C with high photoprotective and antioxidant properties and essential fatty acids.