Cleaning powder, enzymatic action
A unique, thin cleansing/foaming powder, composed of 90% of millenary Kalahari salts, crushed between 1 and 200 microns, whose grains only melt in water and not in oil, allowing a unique cleaning system, for a nude skin with an absolutely gorgeous finish.
- ALL SKIN TYPES
Fine cleansing powder for the face
- Cleans and purifies the skin by freeing pores from all impurities and overproduction of sebum.
- Soothes and softens the skin and actively fights against hyper-pigmentation.
- Gently exfoliates when combined with Clean make-up remover oil
Cleanse your face thoroughly
For the first time, your cleansing ritual becomes an anti-ageing action. The fine Clean cleansing powder contains Kalahari desert salts with a high content of trace elements and mineral salts, essential in the skin’s rehydration process and in slowing down skin ageing. Potassium helps to maintain skin balance, while sodium acts as a detoxifying agent, magnesium stimulates cell regeneration, and calcium protects skin tissues while improving the skin’s barrier function.
The high concentration of Kalahari salts in this foaming enzymatic treatment provides Clean Powder with a gentle purifying action, as well as the ability to reduce the appearance of pigment spots and to unify and brighten the complexion. The skin is healthy again, radiant and bright, pores are tightened, and imperfections are quickly reduced.
Exfoliating and resurfacing action
Clean Oil blends with Clean Powder: the salts of the enzymatic powder are immiscible in the evolutive oil. Their thin and regular grain texture will therefore add an exfoliating action to the detoxifying properties of mineral salts. The skin then benefits from the anti-ageing properties combined with Kalahari salt powder and evolutive oil with essential fatty acids.
How to apply
- Blend the powder with a few drops of warm or cold water to obtain a soft foaming solution.
- Gently massage your previously humidified face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and dry gently.
- In the palm of the hand, pour the equivalent of one teaspoon of powder. Add 2 to 3 drops of oil and massage the mixture on the entire dry face.
- Continue to massage with wet hands until the small grains of the powder dissolve and form a light and soft milky emulsion. Finalize by careful rinsing with plenty of water, then gently dry your face.
SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM COCOYL GLY CINATE, ALLANTOIN, TALC, AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLY COL, CONCHIOLIN POWDER, GLUCOSE, BENTONITE, DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE, MICA, SILICA, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, SODIUM POLY ACRYLATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), LAURETH-4, VIBRIO ALG INOLY TICUS FERMENT FILTRATE, MIPA-LAURETH SULFATE, CHITOSAN, COCAMIDE DEA, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
- KALAHARI SALTS
High content of trace elements and mineral salts, essential in the skin’s rehydration process and in slowing down skin ageing